The Original has been a best seller for more than three decades. The style is similar to the Classic (our popular garage shed) but the Original has large wood double barn doors that swing open wide to easily store all of your stuff.
The Original is great as a hobby shed, a place to park your lawn mower or simply store all of your extra stuff. The Original has a classic A-frame roof that fits into any neighborhood. It’s an economical choice that has a lot of options available for making it your very own.
- 5/8″ LP® ProStruct® Shed Flooring (Protected against fungal decay & termite damage)
- Flooring is also Eco-Friendly (no harmful chemicals used)
- 2×6 Floor Joists on all buildings except for 8′ wide (2×4)
- 4×6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2×4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- Your Choice of Paint Color for Siding & Trim
- 2×4 Rafters, 24″ on Center (Varies depending on snow load requirements)
- OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
Other Standard Features
- 4′ or 6′ Double Door (Wood)
- Two 24” X 36” Sliding Windows with Screens
- Two Metal Gable Vents